A little introduction

by - April 27, 2019

Hello and Welcome.

Let's kick off this new blog with a little introduction. 

I'm Chrissy. I'm glad you chose to stop by my little corner of the inter webs. I started this blog as a place to share pieces of my heart. Whether that be a DIY, my faith, family, recipes, really bad puns or dad jokes, or just what's happening lately. I want this to be a place where you are inspired. Where you can use the tutorials, grow in your faith, or cook a meal that satisfies the hangry. 




I have been married for 14 years. We have 4 kids. We added child #4 to our family a little over a year ago through the foster care system. He fits in well with our family. The future is still unknown for this little guy, But we do know he will forever be apart of our lives. God has a plan and we need to trust he is working all things out for everyone's good.

I am a Michigan girl born and raised. I can't survive without my seasons and being in a tornado is one of my biggest fears. My parents may still check on me when there is a tornado warning. Did I mention I am 37, married and have 4 kids. yup the fear is real folks. That's why living in south is out of the question. So I am MI girl but have a huge desire to make the phrase y'all a part of my everyday speech. Its like I am part south in my soul, or whatever. Moving on.



I have been a "blogger" for many years. About 13 to be exact. Some of you may remember when I had "boerman ramblings", a blog about my family as the kids grew. Then later started "the Pearl blog",  place for where is shared : what I'm wearing, recipes, DIY/crafts, my faith, and of course random life facts. This blog became an actual business and required a lot of work and money to keep it running. I loved each of those blogs the season I had them. I met many amazing people thru each of them and had some awesome opportunities to work with some pretty fancy brands. Then life got busier, my health took a turn for the not so good, husband changed jobs, and we moved. I had to put my blog on hold and then ultimately shut it down. After a sweet season of rest, growing in my faith, and learning to discover what brings me joy, and the "why" of why I want to share again with the world wide web, I am back. I think this time I have a new perspective, I have a new purpose and a new goal and its healthier for me and my family. 




I hope you choose to stick and around and find inspiration in each post shared here. If you have any questions, please free to reach out.

Until Next time
Chrissy.

You May Also Like

0 comments